Friday 7 November 2014

365 - Nov 1st-7th

November's pictures are all about being thankful.

November 1st - Yourself. I am exceptionally thankful to be here and to appreciate my life.

November 2nd - The Sun to Light Your Path. As we head towards midwinter I am very grateful for any sunlight.

November 3rd - Good Smells. I love the smell of both wet and dry leaves during Autumn. It's my 2nd favourite smell.

November 4th - Movement. I am grateful for my ball winder. Makes winding yarn a breeze and it's fun to watch.

November 5th - Where I stand. I am grateful for my health. I have a problem with my back which means occasionally I'm in quite a bit of pain. Thanks to an osteomyologist I am rarely incapacitated anymore.

November 6th - Mother Nature. I am grateful for pumpkins. They are fun and tasty. Plus the stalks are so gnarly and cool!

November 7th - The Little Things. I live in a country that gets quite a bit of rain. Rather than complaining about it I try to give thanks. I am grateful to live in a country that has such easy access to water. I try never to forget that not everyone does.







No comments:

Post a Comment