Friday 27 June 2014

365 - 19th - 27th

19th - Historical


St Stephen's church was consecrated on 25th September 1829. It's a lovely little church.


20th - Where I stand


Ready to cross the road on my walk home from work.


21st - Solstice


I worked the solstice but made time to celebrate it with cider after work.


22nd - Summer Silhouette


The sun seems to have left us now. Just the silhouette of raindrops left.


23rd - Under the Sun


Ok so I went to a dark place with this one. I blame the fact that the sun had disappeared. All things Under the Sun die. It's a fact I'm afraid.


24th - Explore


Spotted these 2 on my way home. I hope they are enjoying their explorations.


25th - Number 15



November 15th 1916, aged 25. It's no age to die in warfare!


26th - Have a Ball



Yes this one is blurry. Maude can be quite fast bless her ^_^

27th - In the Shade


We tend to keep the shades closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment