Friday 14 January 2011

Normal transmission will be resumed

Eventually.

The computer died while I was in the middle of setting up my Folksy shop so it looks like the mini empire is on hold for the moment. Just as I was gathering momentum too. Ah well.

The chickens are laying well. I won't say anything about the quantity yet. I'm waiting til I get home tonight as then I will have a weeks worth.

The new oven is running nicely. It's a whole gas mark hotter than it should be but at least it is a whole one which is easy to compensate for. Much practice cooking!

Nothing else of interest to report. At least not without a computer. Hopefully we'll be up and running again after the weekend so I'll see you all soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Hey Hey! Im finally using blogger so I can keep up with what you guys are up to as well :o) And I know what 'The Girls' are ;op

    Awesome news about the chickens! You put us lot to shame with your 'Good Life' living!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete