Thursday 24 December 2009

1 sleep til Santa comes




As you all saw it started snowing again last night. Me and Spadger went and played in it. Snow angels in the middle of the road and everything. We wend for a walk around the little quadrangle and were able to follow the footsteps of the fox who lives near us. We found out he does live in the quadrangle like we thought. As we got round the far side we stopped a moment and when we turned round Mr Fox was stood watching us. As soon as he realized he'd been spotted he scarpered. He was beautiful! As long as he stays away from the chickens when we get them I'll be glad to have him in the neighborhood.


This is the view from my office window



When we got to work this morning we were sent home pretty much straight away. A lot of people had struggled to get in and as it was still snowing at this point it seemed wise to get off the road. So by half nine we were heading to the reservoir to take photos. We stopped at the demon McDonalds to grab hot chocolate and tramped off in a big circle around the reservoir. Most of today's pics were taken there. I'm only going to show you a few now. The rest will come later :o)

It's now midday, I've been fortified with tea and cheese on toast and am about to tackle the horror that is tidying the house. Then some gentle sewing, maybe some baking.

9:07
Well the sewing happened but not the baking. You can't win them all. In an hour I'm going to my friend Sarah's house. I am going with her to Midnight Mass. I've never been as I'm not Christian in the slightest. However religion does fascinate me and I love churches so I'm really looking forward to this. Tomorrow is Christmas day which should be quite relaxed as we don't have Spadgersdottier. Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!



1 comment:

  1. the last picture made sigh...oh how i wish we would have a beautiful deep snow here, but alas we will just have to settle for a gentle rain. Merry Christmas to you and your family

    ReplyDelete