Wednesday 16 September 2009

Conkers and Squirrels

It's been a while again, I really must knuckle down and write more. I think part of it is the lack of audience. However I feel I should be writing for myself and if anyone else comes along for the ride then great.

So today's little note is about my favourite season. I think this subject will crop up quite a bit as I LOVE autumn!

I've been having to walk into work this morning as Spadger has suspected flu. He is not a well Bunnie. So my walk is about an hour and a half and it's all up and down hill. Certainly some exercise which to be fair I could do with. Yesterday on my walk past the municipal golf course I saw a squirrel. I Love squirrels. They just bounce around and always seem happy. I then found my first conker of the year. I'm planning on collecting a load and hardening them and then making a necklace out of them. Today I saw the squirrel again and found 7 conkers! All the leaves are starting to turn so I'm going to have to get out and about with my camera as soon as Spadger is better and get some good autumn pics :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment