Friday 12 June 2009

An introduction to the BlueFrog

Hello and welcome to my first post. I've had this blog for ages now and just haven't gotten around to using. Mostly because there are so many cool blogs out there I feel I will never live up to them! But today I decided what the hey, I'll just start rambling like I do in the real world and we'll see what happens.

So a quick intro to me. My name in this crazy cyber world is Affi'enia. It's from a series of books by Janny Wurts and means water dancer. What's that, what is my real name? Oh I don't think we need to go into that :o) I am in sunny (ahem) England and am a hippy at heart.

I think I'll mostly end up chatting about my crafty stuff. Recently I've taken up sewing on my 1901 Singer treadle machine. She's called George and I love her hehehe. I've also started embroidery, knitting, some kind of weaving and making jewelry. This is the other reason for the delay in starting to blog. No time to make it pretty with pictures!

So I shall endeavour to blog as often as I can. I shall try to make the time to actually post pics of what I am waffling about. Thanks to anyone who stops by, please say hello.

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment